1xBet Account Verification Guide
While placing bets, it is required to register and verify an account. This process has to be done by each player that wishes to withdraw their funds. The other option of verification is that with it, your account has more security and safety from scammers. 1xbet is no exception, as you also have to verify your account. We have prepared for you a detailed article with the verification process of 1xbet.
1xBet Account Verification Process
As you start placing bets and winning money from your bets, you will, at some point, wish to withdraw your funds. However, without verification, you won’t be able to do that. So, how do we verify an account? Don’t worry, we have prepared for you a detailed guide on how to complete the verification process at 1xbet. This process will not make much time and effort. All you have to do is:
- Visit 1xbet. The bookmaker lets you use the website that is available for PC, as well as a mobile version of the website. You can also download the 1xBet app and use it for that;
- Log into your account. As you open 1xbet, click “Log in”. Logging inbox will open, and you will have to enter your ID or email, as well as your password;
- Visit your personal cabinet. When you’re logged into your account, click “My Profile”, and then press “Personal Profile” in the box that opens;
- Provide necessary information and documents. The “Personal Profile” page will have columns like surname, first name, patronymic, date of birth, place of birth, document type, country, region, and city. You will have to provide accurate and real information;
- Save the process. After you’re done filling in the details, just click on the green “Save” button.
Now, the verification process of your account will begin. The verification process takes up to 3 days, but usually, it is much faster than that.
1xBet Documents for Account Verification
As you start verifying your account, the information that you provide is not the only thing you’ll have to send. Verification requires some kind of document that can prove your identity, as well as the information that you previously provided. 1xbet has the following list of documents available for verification:
- Passport (ID Document);
- Foreign Password;
- Driver’s license.
Just choose the one that you wish to use, and provide information like document series, document number, document issue date, and issuing authority.
Answers to Questions
We’ve answered the most popular questions about account verification below:
Can I withdraw money without verification?
No. 1xBet requires verification from all players, and unless you verify your account, you will not be able to withdraw anything, even a small amount.
How much time does verification usually take?
The time required for your verification to be processed greatly depends on your region. 1xbet has up to 3 days to process the documents and information that you provided for verification. However, in most cases, the process of verification takes about 1 day. The documents and information are processed quicker if it is a working day, while documents that are sent on weekends take longer to process.
Is it safe to share the details with 1xbet?
Yes, it is absolutely safe. 1xbet is a completely safe and licensed bookmaker which hasn’t manipulated data of any player in any way. This gives you the insurance that your data will not be manipulated either. The bookmaker is licensed and adheres to the rules of fair play.
What to do if my verification takes too long?
If such a thing happens, please, contact the support team. They will help you in finding out what happened, as well as make sure that your documents get checked as soon as possible.