CS:GO Betting at 1xBet in Bangladesh
All Bangladesh players without any exceptions can use 1xBet’s platform to bet on cybersports and CS:GO. In this article, you will find out how to bet on Counter-Strike at 1xBet, upcoming events on the game, as well as how to get a welcome bonus of BDT 10,000.
How to Bet on CS:GO at 1xBet?
To make a successful bet on Counter-Strike on 1xBet BD, you need to follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Register your account. You can do this either via your personal computer or the 1xBet special mobile app. Click the “Register” button and fill in the required details in the registration form: name, date of birth, phone number, email, address and country of residence, and preferred currency.
- Complete the login to your account. To do so, enter the username and password you created during registration.
- Select CS:GO. Under the eSports section, select the CS:GO game.
- Place a bet. Select the specific match you are interested in for that game. Select the winning team you are expecting, enter the amount you wish to bet, and then click Place Bet.
- Expect to win. After the end of the game, you will be able to see your winnings in your personal cabinet.
Betting on Counter-Strike in the 1xBet App
All users from Bangladesh can bet on eSports using the 1xBet mobile app. This is a great opportunity to use the bookmaker regardless of location. The app works correctly and without delays on gadgets with Android and iOS operating systems. In addition, it has a user-friendly interface and simple navigation, thus adapting to the screens of any modern gadgets.
The 1xBet app is available to download from the official website completely free of charge. Once you own it, you can immediately bet on CS:GO and other games. Here are the Counter-Strike matches you can bet on via the app today:
- Intel Extreme Masters Season XVII – Dallas. Duel of the players. Frags;
- Intel Extreme Masters Season XVII – Dallas. Best of 3 maps;
- Elisa Invitational Spring 2022. Main Stage. Best of 3 maps;
- ESL Challenger League Season 41: Europe. Best of 3 maps;
- Ultras League. Best of 3 maps;
- EEEL. Main Division. Best of 3 maps;
- ESEA Season 41. Advanced Division. Europe. Best of 1 map;
- Svenska Elitserien Spring 2022. Best of 3 maps.
Select an event from this list, then place your bets and win real money today!
Welcome Bonus of 100% up to BDT 10,000 to bet on CS:GO
The welcome bonus is available to all users from Bangladesh who have just joined 1xBet. You can get the bonus by creating an account and making your first deposit. Find out how to claim it:
- Register. You need to create an account at 1xBet. To do so, click the “Register” button and fill in the necessary details about yourself in the registration form.
- Make a deposit. Refill your deposit with one of the available payment methods of 1xBet. To get the bonus, you need to deposit a minimum of BDT 85.
- Get your bonus. You will automatically receive your bonus as soon as your funds are credited to your account.
Now, you can use your welcome bonus to bet on Counter-Strike! Keep in mind that this offer has certain conditions. Namely, the minimum deposit amount is BDT 85 and the bonus is valid for 30 days from registration.
Is it legal to bet on Counter Strike at 1xBet?
Yes, as the company has the necessary gaming license from Curacao. Having this license ensures that everything you do is legal and you do not break any laws in your country. Therefore, you can safely entrust your money to 1xBet bookmaker.
How many accounts can I create at 1xBet?
Each user of 1xBet has the right to create only one account, which will be used for all activities. Creating more than 1 account will be considered as abusive by the company, which may lead to blocking your current account.
How will I know if 1xBet is up to date?
The app works perfectly on all gadgets, with no delays or bugs. The developers of the app sometimes release an updated version. We advise you to update the app as the new version might contain additional features and games. You will be notified about the updated version on your gadget.